Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our First View

We saw our baby for the first time this week - what an experience! He/She was tossing and turning a lot - it was a surprise to me that I wasn't feeling more of the kicks. It was funny because he/she was trying to get his/her thumb in her mouth and found success after a few minutes. They took photos of each part of Baby Stop's body and even turned the monitor briefly so the gender could be kept a surprise. After about 45 minutes, we got some great photos to share with our family and friends.

I think this makes it all the more real for both Pete and me. There is a living, breathing human being inside me - completely dependent on me. And, for the most part, it's pretty developed, with bones, organs and everything in the right place. It's quite an eye-opener! Pete did say to me while at dinner with the Snyder family that since we became pregnant, "kids seem all the more cuter"! Ha! We will hope our little Baby Stop is cooperative and calm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment